Sunday, July 17, 2005

Teapot Purse


Ok, on someone else's blog I mentioned my teapot purse the other day and someone wanted to see it, so here it is in all it's glory (the black/white fuzzy thing to the left is my cat Grover who insisted on helping with the photo shoot).

The clasp is the "tag" from an imaginary teabag and there is a mirror and the lid is a changepurse, there is also a little mirror on the underside of the lid. They had it in brighter colors like red and green and orange, but I decided tan was more subtle and versatile, or at least as subtle as a teapot purse can be...lol. I got it at Bluewater Mall just outside London, the biggest shopping mall in Europe, at one of my favorite shops, Octopus. Don't ask me why it's named that, but it carries all sorts of offbeat colorful stuff. Most of my friends are horrified by this purse and cringe when I use it in public..lol...but that just makes me use it even more.

1 comment:

Whit said...

I LOVE THIS PURSE!!!!