Monday, July 18, 2005

New hobby






Thought I'd post a few pics of my new hobby. I tend to lose interests in crafts once I figure out how to do them, so no telling how long this will last...lol. Cyndy, and our friend, Linda, are also playing around with this stuff, so we'll probably get a table at a local craft fair to see if we can sell some. I've sold about $70 worth to friends who saw stuff they liked, but I hate selling to friends because I'd rather just give it to them, but can't afford to...lol. I like the wire wrapping the best, I think that's the most fun. I have more pics at this album .

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I like any of the wordgames, although I think yahoo probably has a better selection. Addictinggames is good for variations on solitaire.

Whit said...

I truly have to avoid games or I don't surface for days.

I think I may have to try some beadwork - beautiful stuff!!