Thursday, July 21, 2005

Interesting website

Check out my new favorite website, www.woot.com. They sell one thing a day. It's a different thing each day and it can be anything from a $699 computer to a $1 paper bag of unknown bits and pieces they are cleaning out of their warehouse. When they run out of the day's item they stop selling anything til they put the next day's item on sale at midnight (CST). I haven't bought anything there, yet, but I love it just for how they write the descriptions of themselves and the products. In the FAQ section is says "Q. What are my shipping options? A. Currently, your shipping options are limited. An item can ship if you order it, or not ship if you don’t."...lol.

1 comment:

Whit said...

OH NO. I hate finding sites like this. I could spend all day reading it and cracking up. What a find!!!