Thursday, September 15, 2005

Yeah, it scares me too


Welcome to my world, or at least my workday world. I try to tell myself that a cluttered desk is a sign of a creative mind, but somehow that doesn't help. Every once in awhile I can't stand my clutter anymore and then I go into cleaning mode and tidy everything up. Of course then I can't find anything and within a few days it's back to "normal", lol. By the way, the goat sings the goatherd song from "The Sound of Music" in a quasi-Julie Andrews voice.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I got "Gretel" up in York, PA when the whole family drove up there a couple months ago to visit the outlets and pick up a riding lawnmower my dad bought on ebay. We all drove up in my dad's big truck and everyone was thoroughly sick of the goatherd song by the time we got back home! My co-workers quickly figured out that you can stop the singing by squeezing her front left hoof twice..lol.

Whit said...

High on a hill ...

Well, the goat is hilarious. My house is such a mess right now that my creativity should be exploding from my fingertips!!