Saturday, August 13, 2005

Seperated at birth?


Looking at the felted purse Whitney made made me think of my favorite souvenir from my Iceland trip...my Grinch hat! It's not particularly flattering, it's a weird color, and most people think it's a little weird (my father can't believe I go out in public in it...lol), but I love it. Something about it's quirkiness just drew me to it. I saw a lady wearing it when I was shopping one night and thought, wow, I want one, then then the next day I ran across some in a shop and knew it was fate! They had more normal colors but the Grinch green just looks like what it should be. It's incredibly warm and the next scarf I knit will be one to go with it.

1 comment:

Whit said...

I LOVE it. I am into weird hats right now. If I get the job at Michaels I'm going to teach a class where they'll make this baby hat..