Monday, August 15, 2005

Great online shop!


I found an online grocery store that specializes in regional and other hard to find foods. Hometown Favorites is great. I should be getting my first order in today. They even had Moxie, the soda I discovered when I used to spend time up in Maine in the summers way back in college. It's the oldest continuously marketed beverage in the country, sold in New England since 1884. It's hard to describe the flavor, you either love it (me) or hate it (my dad)...lol. I also ordered some Hersheys Raspberry chips, like chocolate chips, but pink and raspberry flavored. And some other odds and ends, including some raspberry salsa and the Junket ice cream mix we used to get in California. Browse around the site, it will bring back alot of memories.

1 comment:

Whit said...

I went to the site and couldn't get away from it. Then John got on, then Rob. We want to place an order soon. WAY too much fun.

I love razzles - and even more cause I love the movie "13 Going on 30" ... LOVE that movie.