Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hello Kitty and Bunny and ....


I'm not sure why, and I probably shouldn't admit it at my age, but I find that I am a closet Hello Kitty fan and also alot of the other similar Japanese characters of that ilk. I've restained my fandom to just a few nightshirts so far and have avoided browsing through the Hello Kitty shop at the nearby mall. But, I may have to break down and get one of these Dust Bunnies. I don't know why but they just crack me up, there is something so cute and quirky about them. http://pixelgirlshop.com/

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh that's so true, there's so much more shopping to do for little girls. Not that I can't manage to shop for either :p

Whit said...

I LOVE that dust bunny. I can't quite figure out why, either... but it appeals to me.