Thursday, August 04, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Had a great time out in California this past weekend! But I did go through hi-tech withdrawal as there was no cellphone coverage, wi-fi hotspot or dialup access where I was. I did finally stumble across a local wi-fi spot and got my "fix". Just a few years ago we didn't have cellphones, computers, ATM's, digital cameras, etc., however did we manage. . . . Do you start twitching and breaking out in a rash when you're away from your electronic toys for too long?

1 comment:

Whit said...

I felt very sad about your picture loss as well. I've had it happen before, but never with that many.

My internet service was off and on last week while they did upgrades and I almost nuked comcast, so I guess my answer is - yes. I'm pretty sure there was a rash and I know I was twitchy.